This page is about the proposed rezoning at Tanque Verde and Houghton Road.
Jim Portner, of Projects International, Inc., intends to file with the City of Tucson to rezone approximately 11 acres of land at the the northeast corner of Tanque Verde and Houghton Roads, owned by New Era Tucson LLC. The request will be a change from SR zoning (1 house per 3.3 acres) to R-2 zoning under the City's Flexible Lot Development provisions. The new development would be a subdivision of 86 two-story single family attached homes, with a net density of approximately 7.5 units per acre.
Documents - Projects International
Documents - Other
1. City of Tucson Rezoning Handout
2. City of Tucson 2015 Annexation Map
3. City of Tucson 2015 Annexation document
4. City of Tucson - Information on this parcel
What you can do
1. Sign up for our Email Newsletter to stay informed of the latest developments concerning this rezoning proposal, including public comment opportunities such as public hearings.
2. Check this web page and our FaceBook page for updates.
3. Download our Petition and get signatures. Send completed petitions to TVVA, 8987 E. Tanque Verde Road, #309-189, Tucson, AZ 85749.
3. Pima County Planning and Zoning Commission webpage, with contact information and meeting agendas